Entire Agreement. These Terms, including the policies referred to in these Terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and Company and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Company. As noted above, you also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Company services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. These Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally.
Notice. We may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on or through the Services or delivering them to you through email. You may update your email address by visiting the Services where you have provided contact information. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if we fail to notify you. You have the right to request that we provide such notices to you in paper format, and may do so by contacting the Company at Executive IT Forums, Inc., Attn: Corporate Communications, 1 Penn Plaza, 12th Floor, West 34th Street NY 11019. If you are a California resident, you may have this same information emailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information.
Choice of Law and Forum. The formation, construction and interpretation of this agreement shall be controlled by the laws of the State of New York, giving no effect to choice of law provisions. Any dispute relating to this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in New York, New York, U.S.A., and the parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Company respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), you are encouraged, as a first step, to contact the involved party in an attempt to resolve the issue directly. You may in addition or as a next step send a notification of claimed copyright infringement to the Company's designated agent along with the following information:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
3. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
4. Identification of the URL or other specific location on Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow the Company to locate the material;
5. Your number, address, telephone number, and email address;
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that this contact information is only for reporting claims of copyright infringement. Any other inquiries reported through this process will not be guaranteed a response.