ISACA Survey: 44% of Enterprises Worldwide Plan to Increase IT Investments in 2012
April 10, 2012 - According to a recent global survey of more than 3,700 IT professionals who are members of ISACA, nearly half of respondents' enterprises (44 percent) are planning to increase their IT-related investments selectively in the next 12 months, based on expected contribution to business value.
The survey also showed that 74 percent of executive teams consider information and technology to be very important to the delivery of the enterprise's strategy and vision.
According to the ISACA survey, in the past 12 months:
- 48% of responding enterprises experienced project overruns
- 41% experienced a high cost of IT with a low or unknown return on investment
- 38% said there was a disconnect between business and IT strategies
- 22% experienced a security breach
- 21% reported challenges related to mobile device security
|< Prev||Next >|