SAP GRC For Dummies
John Wiley and Sons Ltd, May 2008, Pages: 342
Governance, risk, and compliance-these three big letters can add up to one giant headache. But GRC doesn't have to be a boil on your corporate behind. SAP GRC For Dummies untangles the web of regulations that confronts your company and introduces you to software solutions the not only keep you in compliance, but also make your whole enterprise stronger.
This completely practical guide starts with a big-picture look and GRC and explains how it can help your organization grow. You'll find out why these regulations were enacted; what you can do to ensure compliance; and how compliance can help you prevent fraud, bolster your corporate image, and envision and execute the best possible corporate strategy. This all-business handbook will help you:
- Understand the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Control access effectively
- Color your company a greener shade of green
- Source or sell goods internationally
- Keep your employees safe and healthy
- Ensure that data is kept secret and private
- Manage information flow in all directions
- Enhance your public image through sustainability reporting
- Use GRC as the basis for a powerful new corporate strategy
Complete with enlightening lists of best practices for successful GRC implementation and conducting global trade, this book also puts you in touch with thought leadership Web sights where you can deepen your understanding of GRC-based business strategies. You can't avoid dealing with GRC, but you can make the most of it with a little help from SAP GRC For Dummies.
|< Prev||Next >|